Well Woman Program
Mon | Wed | Sun
11am – 6pm
Welcome to the Well Woman Program at The Yoga Hive, led by experienced traditional midwife, doula, yoga instructor, and women’s wellness specialist, Jasmine. At Atlanta Birthwork, we are dedicated to serving women at all stages of womanhood, from puberty to fertility to menopause.
Our comprehensive program includes a range of yoga classes, workshops, and consultations to support and empower women on their wellness journey. As a doula, Jasmine offers expert guidance and support throughout pregnancy, childbirth, and postpartum. Prenatal yoga and massage, Ladies' Hour Yoga, Childbirth Education, and Baby + Me are just a few of the services we offer to help women feel their best at every stage of life.
Jasmine is committed to providing holistic, compassionate care to women in the Atlanta area.
Contact Jasmine today to learn more about our program and how we can support you on your wellness journey - firstname.lastname@example.org
· 12:15pm | Sunday | Prenatal Yoga (6-week series) January 22nd-February 26th
· 7:15pm | Wednesday | Ladies Hour
Jasmine's Well Woman Coaching approach is rooted in traditional, holistic practices and coaching techniques and is suitable for women at all stages of womanhood, including menopause, puberty, pregnancy, and postpartum. She offers detailed wellness plans to support her clients in achieving optimal well-being. Whether you are looking for support during pregnancy and childbirth or seeking guidance in navigating menopause or other life transitions, Jasmine's personalized approach can help you achieve your goals and live your best life.
· Yoni Steam: vaginal steaming or v-steaming, is a traditional holistic practice that involves sitting over hot water infused with herbs; fertility postpartum and hormone regulation
· Prenatal Massage: massage therapy that is specifically tailored to the needs of pregnant women.
· Well Woman Coaching: 1-on-1 detailed wellness plans to support her clients in achieving optimal well-being
· Well Woman Group Sessions: wellness-themed small group sessions for women healing together